2003 , 123 Cavendish Road, Coorparoo, QLD 4151
Rent: $ 410
LUXURY LIVING - 1 bed, 1 bath, 1 car, lovely courtyard
Enjoy the privacy of a lovely courtyard that provides ample indoor/outdoor living options. This modern ground floor apartment is ideal for those who love to BBQ and relax outdoors. You will be only 3 minutes walk to the train, all three major supermarkets, a 5 cinema complex and vibrant restaurant precinct. Enjoy the an exciting urban lifestyle but in a more relaxed suburban environment only 4 km from the city. Your apartment also offers a fabulous roof-top entertainment area with an infinity pool plus an allocated car park.
- Designed with extra living space at an affordable rate
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Kitchen features island bench, quality appliances, glass splashbacks and stone bench tops
- Recessed LED downlights
- Up to 35% cheaper utility costs compared to a standard dwelling
- A secure car park and lift access
- 21 visitor carparks on ground level to accommodate friends and family visits
- Video Intercom, secure access to all building entry points
- FIBRE SUPERFAST BROADBAND NETWORK - The fastest broadband in Australia at the cheapest price
- Netflix ready, Foxtel ready, free to air ready
- Amazing roof-top pool and entertainment area with spectacular views towards the city.
- The rooftop is also equipped with a kitchen and outdoor dining for the exclusive use of Orion residents
CLOSER TO THE CITY - CLOSER TO EVERYTHING YOU LOVE
- Located less than 4km to the CBD
- 4 minute walk to Woolworths and Coles
- Minutes from the Gabba Stadium and entertainment precincts of Woolloongabba and South Bank
- Close proximity to 5 major hospitals, including the Mater and Princess Alexandra
- Coorparoo train station and bus stops only a few minutes walk with direct access to South Brisbane and Central stations
- Bike paths lead straight from home to the city
Orion is the only hi-rise situated in its leafy surrounds. You'll enjoy a laid-back lifestyle with a vibrant caf/restaurant scene, major supermarkets and everything you need, all just a stroll away.
Come and have a look!
Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0438287778