39/12 Grandchester Street, Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED TOWNHOUSE WITH GARAGE!!
This is an excellent low maintenance home and a solid investment in a highly sought after neighbourhood. This smart property will allow you to enjoy high rental return and capital growth in years to come.
- Massive open plan living and dining with quality wood flooring flowing seamlessly across the lower level out onto the backyard patio. This extra large courtyard space is perfect for outdoor entertaining and relaxation, or do a spot of gardening.
- Upstairs and staircase with brand new carpets. All 3 double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. The master also has a private en-suite for added comfort and convenience, and a balcony.
- Freshly painted throughout with neutral colours
- Brand new kitchen bench top and Brand new cook top and oven
- Brand new blinds
- Security screens throughout with window locks and glass sliding door locks● automatic garage ● Individually water metered
Very tidy, secure and well maintained, this neat complex boasts a fully fenced pool, vast peaceful parkland and cute gazebo with great BBQ facilities.
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, this well-maintained complex has security access and on-site management and residents have use of the in-ground pool. Superbly located, there is a very convenient shortcut through a gate behind the complex to restaurants, Pinelands Plaza Shopping Centre, Pinelands Road and city express buses. The cinemas and restaurant precinct at Sunnybank Plaza is a very short drive away and there is easy access to the Gateway and Pacific Motorways. Parents will also appreciate the close proximity to Sunnybank Hills State School and other quality schools
This townhouse is fantastic value for buyers and investors alike seeking a low maintenance property close to everything.
Don't settle for anything less, call for a private walk through or inspect at the open home. Ensure you inspect today.